Charisma ERP manages a company’s resources, regardless of their size, and it is an integrated software system optimizing and simplifying the internal business processes. We have a large client lists and have customers in over 30 countries, we deliver our services to the local Romanian and International market.
To work on customer projects as a chargeable resource in the Financial Services vertical and provide Consultancy to TotalSoft customers on TotalSoft products.
What you will do:
- Provide consultancy services where needed on projects and using the TotalSoft Implementation methodology (a structured and documented process to help control, manage, communicate project task statuses internally and to the customer) and assist in managing any project conflict or risk.
- Analysis – Work with customers to clearly understand their business requirements and determine how TotalSoft’s Charisma ERP can address their business requirements through close discussion and co-operation with team members and the Product Management Team. Ensure full documentation of the proposed solution is provided for internal and external review and the scope meets the project objectives and minimizes cost and risk.
- Configuration – Configure Charisma ERP to meet the needs of analysis and support the testing of the solution internally and with the customer.
- Issue Management – Manage any project issues and risks to ensure the smooth running of the project and escalate as appropriate.
- Testing – Advise and assist the customer where appropriate in planning, documenting and testing the solution to ensure it operates as per the specification.
- Go-Live and Support – provide pre go-live and post go-live support to the customer during the transition to the new system and achieve final project acceptance within 2 months of go-live.
- Ensure that all project issues are logged, tracked and resolved during and after the project.
- Upon final system acceptance hand the project over to the customer service department.
- Help Identify future opportunities/phases of the project and assist the sales team in positioning and selling additional TotalSoft products and services.
- Receive and provide training on Charisma ERP to increase product and industry knowledge.
- Participate in internal project reviews are held to help manage and control the project and review that all procedures and processes are adhered to within the implementation methodology.
What you need to succeed:
- Customer oriented with excellent planning and communication skills (English is a must);
- Analytical and strategic thinking;
- Knowledge of Financial Services business processes;
- Excellent verbal and written skills;
- Influential, with good negotiating skills;
- Application and/or technical knowledge;
We offer a motivating package:
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Training and on-going development opportunities;
- Exposure to challenges projects in various industries both local and international;
- Private medical services;
What recommends us?
- We do things with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our culture of innovation.
- We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic, objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture.