As an SQL Developer you will work with a team of talented
database specialists in the implementation and post-implementation division of
our Charisma ERP department. You will be responsible for providing technical
solutions to our customers, as well as customizing our product for best suiting
our client's needs.
What you will do:
- Receive customer's technical issues and decide whether these
are application bugs or not
- Install and configure new application versions at client's
- Import client's data into our own database
- Administrate and configure the SQL Server database replicated
at client's headquarters
- Provide customer training for application configuration
What you need to succeed:
- Solid technical education (computer science, software
- Very good knowledge of SQL Server and Transact SQL
- Very good written and spoken communication skills, both in
Romanian and English
We offer a motivating package:
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Training and on-going development opportunities;
- Exposure to challenges projects in various industries both
local and international;
- Private medical services;
- Relaxation area.
What recommends us?
- We do things with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re
backed by our culture of innovation.
- We offer a diversified range of activities in an
international environment as well as a dynamic team with ambitious, yet
realistic, objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and